Sonitek Spectrum BASIC series thermal presses!
The Spectrum Basic Series thermal press is our new compact bench top system with easy to use touch screen controls!
Available in three sizes the BASIC heatstaking press system is an ideal compact bench-top press for small precision thermal or heatstaking operations. Forces range from 0-1400 lbs depending on model chosen and they are available with up to TWELVE integrated temperature controllers!
Available in 110 or 220 Volt systems
Up to 325 pounds of force.
Up to 510 pounds of force.
Up to 1400 pounds of force.
All Sonitek Thermal Presses are available with these standard features and additional options:
- Multi bolt hole circle patterns in base for mounting lower jigs/fixtures.
- Rugged head assembly with non-rotation designs.
- Pre-drilled and Counterbored through holes for easy upper tool mounting.
- Micro-adjustable positive stop standard
- Pre-lubricated cylinder is suitable for oil free use.
- All presses are virtually maintenance-free as all moving parts are mounted in bushings and/or bearings.
- Two hand anti tie down safety circuitry on ALL bench-top models
- Dual palm start buttons with optional Opto-Touch (Zero Force)
- Air Filter & Regulator with Tag out /Lock out.
- Adjustable nomenclature for optimizing process including gross head height, stroke in .001” increments, pressing forces, and stroke speeds.
- Easy change over to different tool and part heights via height adjustment crank with lock.
- Easy upper tool mount options including optional quick change precision dovetails with standard mounting plate.
- Parts counter option (resettable) available on all models
- Velocity and Distance Control using Sonitek’s NEW Proprietary optional VCU Device (Velocity & Distance Control Unit) Patent Pending.
- Optional base-mounted leveling plate for fixture squaring.
Sonitek's NEW Spectrum Series Heatstaking Presses are cleverly designed to help you reduce the cost of both implementation and actual production in your assembly and pressing operations!
These small compact presses are ideal when precision matters for small heatstaking & sealing, forming, insertion, swaging, riveting membrane sealing or any other task that may require the use of compact precision assembly presses for your production floor! Since 1989, Sonitek has been producing high quality innovative and technologically advanced secondary assembly systems! Sonitek is the Market Leader for precise and innovative Heat Staking and Heat Sealing Systems & Tooling.
For more information about our Heatstaking Presses and the additional Sonitek products used in plastic assembly systems and joining operations please contact us today!