UltraTek Hand-Held 40kHz Ultrasonic Welder (P/N 1200-2755)
Hand Held Ultrasonic Welder
(Custom Made Horns also Available!)
Digital Frequency Generator and Controller with Intelligent Cooling System
Compatible with Branson® & Dukane® 40 kHz converters and probes!
*Ultrasonic horn is REQUIRED for operation & Priced Additionally*
Here are some of the available horns we have for sale, REQUIRED for use with all 40 kHz Hand Held Welders.
Exponential Tapped Horn (Ti)
Catenoidal Tapped Horn (Ti)
Corregate/Shoddy Pad Horn (Al)
Rook Horn (Al)
Round Horn, w/stich pattern (Ti)
Here are the three types of tips that can be screwed into the Tapped Catenoidal or Tapped Exponential Horns.
FINE MALE KNURL SONIC TIP
MEDIUM MALE KNURL SONIC TIP
COURSE MALE KNURL SONIC TIP
"A" ROSETTE SONIC TIP
"B" ROSETTE SONIC TIP
"C" ROSETTE SONIC TIP
"D" ROSETTE SONIC TIP
"E" ROSETTE SONIC TIP
"F" ROSETTE SONIC TIP
"A" SPOT WELD SONIC TIP (1/32")
"B" SPOT WELD SONIC TIP (3/64")
"C" SPOT WELD SONIC TIP (1/16")
"D" SPOT WELD SONIC TIP (5/64")
"E" SPOT WELD SONIC TIP (3/32")
"F" SPOT WELD SONIC TIP (7/64")
- Welds by by Remote (Continuous), Time, Energy or Peak Power!
- Auto-tuning with Line and Load regulation maintains even amplitude.
- Adjustable amplitude from 50% to 100% with digital control.
- Auto-frequency and Power (wattage) displayed after each cycle
- LCD Multi-function display
- Test Button for vibrating horn or transducer
- Protection against NO Load operation
- Overload Protection to protect equipment
- Power and Status Display
- Short Circuit Protection
- Standard interface for Monitoring and Control with 15 pole D-sub connector.
- Has thermal protection that turns on internal fan over heat-sink and also will shut system down when it gets too hot internally.
- Adjustable LCD display for backlight and contrast.
- CE Approved
Ambient temperature range -10c -+ 40c
40 kHz @ 400 watts 120Volt; 50/60Hz
9.85” wide (250mm) X 2.95” high (75mm) X 7.08” deep (180mm)
P.S. Weight: 6.17 lbs (2.8kg)
HH-4TP Handheld Titanium Probe: (Horn or cable not shown)
Handheld Probe (Tapped M-8):
A Dim = 7.76” (197mm)
B Dim. =Ø2.0” (50.8mm)
C Dim.= Ø.70” (17.8mm)
D Dim. = .5” (12.7mm)
Std. Cable Length = 8’ (2.4m)
Weight: 2.25 lb (1 kg) (including cable)
^^Stand Option for tool balancer^^
with swivel arm and balancer glides with mount for tool balancer. Mounts to most surfaces. Includes filter regulator for cooling air w/ lock out tag out. Column is 48”H and Swivel Arm is 25” Long.
•Machine stand with butcher block table top with four casters(2 locking) 24” X36” X 35” high.
^^Arbor Press Option^^
Turn your hand held ultrasonic welder into a precise tool for staking, welding, and insertion. Control your ultrasonic process with built in positive stop & adjustable switch to activate sonics at desired stroke location.
Carry Case for Ultra-Tek: