For use with: HEATSTAKING - ULTRASONIC WELDERS - HOTSTAMPING OR PRESSING MACHINES - RIVETING, ETC.
Our rotary systems are easily incorporated into our heatstaking presses or ultrasonic welders to increase cycle rates of your assembly operations. Almost all systems utilize automatic ejection features to make it very easy for operators to load assemblies as fast as they can. Other operations combined with plastic assembly include inspection stations such as leak testing or part/component presence testing, filling or loading stations, decorating stations and date coding.
Features provided with our rotary assembly machines include:
- Welded machines bases with blanchard ground tops and four 6" swivel caster wheels with locks.
- Camco electric indexers with variable speed controls and dynamic braking.
- Overload clutches and sensors to prevent damage to critical tooling due to misfeeds or operator neglect
- Operator (OSHA Approved) control pendents with manual and automatic functions including: On/off; Start/stop; E-stop and auto reset etc.
- NEMA electrical enclosures built to NEC standards. Ask for our credentials!
- Safety enclosures electronically interlocked with Schmersal safety switches.
- Comprehensive pneumatic and electrical schematics and maintenance documentation on electronic files and print.
- Integration of all mechanical and other peripheral devices required for each particular application.