Hand Held Ultrasonic Welders
*EXAMPLES OF HORNS THAT CAN BE USED WITH SYSTEM. (Quoted Separetely)
Digital Frequency Generator and Controller with Intelligent Cooling System
Compatible with Branson® & Dukane®40 kHz converters and probes!
^^Optional Tool Balancer^^
Can be configured with these options: Tool Balancer, Tool Stand, Filter Regulator (for cooling), Butcher Block Table w/ casters, lower shelf.
- Welds by Time, Energy or Peak Power with settable +/- window limits!
- Line and Load Regulation maintains even amplitude
- Adjustable amplitude from 50% to 100% with digital control.
- Auto-frequency and Power (wattage) displayed after each cycle
- Settable amplitude/power ramp up rate for starting larger horns
- LCD Multi-function display with switch-able on/off back lit display
- Test Button for vibrating horn or transducer
- Protection against NO Load operation
- Overload Protection to protect equipment
- Power and Status Display
- Short Circuit Protection
- Standard interface for Monitoring and Control with 15 pole D-sub connector.
- Has thermal protection that turns on internal fan over heat-sink and also will shut system down when it gets too hot internally.
- Adjustable LCD display for backlight and contrast.
- CE Approved
Ambient temperature range -10c -+ 40c
40 kHz @ 400 watts 110Volt; 50/60Hz (also available in 220V)
9.85” wide (250mm) X 2.95” high (75mm) X 7.08” deep (180mm)
P.S. Weight: 6.17 lbs (2.8kg)
HH-F40 Handheld Titanium Probe: (Horn or cable not shown)
Handheld Probe (Tapped M-8):
A Dim = 6.14” (156mm)
B Dim. =Ø2.0” (50.8mm)
C Dim.= Ø1.0” (25.4mm)
D Dim. = .75” (18mm)
Std. Cable Length = 8’ (2.4m)
Weight: 2.25 lb (1 kg) (including cable)