DT - Air Press w/ Digital Timer
Consult our Sales Engineers. Call or contact us.
Sonitek Air Presses DT Series (DT = Digital Timer Controlled) bench-top air press are now equipped with a NEW controller with built-in HMI and Graphic Display Screen process controller for setting selectable dwell time ranges from .01ms. up to 99.99 Hours! Password protected and also included is a resettable parts counter and total life cycles counter.
Available in 120V or 240V and with three different adjustable force models the DT Digital Timed air press system is an ideal compact bench-top system for small precision pressing operations. Pressing forces range from 0-1400 lbs depending on model chosen and are fully force adjustable in all three models!
All Sonitek DT model air presses are available with the following standard features and additional options:
- HMI/Graphic display integrated controller.
- Digital electronic dwell timer from 0.01ms up to 99.99 hours.
- Electronic Digital Parts Counter with reset control.
- Life cycles counter.
- Multi bolt hole circle patterns in base for mounting lower jigs/fixtures.
- Rugged head assembly with non-rotation designs.
- Pre-drilled and tapped upper tool mounting plate.
- Micro-adjustable positive stop standard (VCU optional)
- Pre-lubricated cylinder is suitable for oil free use
- All presses are virtually maintenance-free as all moving parts are mounted in bushings and/or bearings.
- Two hand anti tie down safety circuitry on ALL bench-top models
- Dual palm push buttons for cycle start with emergency stop
- Air Filter & Regulator with Tag out /Lock out.
- Adjustable nomenclature for optimizing process including gross head height, stroke in .001” increments, pressing forces, and stroke speeds.
- Easy change over to different tool and part heights via height adjustment crank with lock.
OPTIONS and ACCESSORIES:
- Dual Opto-touch (Zero Force) palm buttons with finger guards.
- Quick change precision dovetail for upper tooling mounts.
- ¾” shank mounts with standard tapped mounting plate.
- Velocity and Distance Control option using Sonitek’s Proprietary optional VDCU Device (Velocity & Distance Control Unit) Patent Pending.
- Optional base-mounted leveling plate for fixture squaring.
- Two-position manual push/pull slide tables to load out and away from pressing area.
- Machine stands with casters
- Custom tooling and Guard packages available (RFQ)
|Power requirements:||120V or 240V||120V or 240V||120V or 240V|
|Current draw:||Less than 1 amp||Less than 1 amp||Less than 1 amp|
|Pneumatic requirements:||Clean Dry Air @ 100 PSIG (690 kPa)||Clean Dry Air @ 100 PSIG (690 kPa)||Clean Dry Air @ 100 PSIG (690 kPa)|
|Maximum Force on part@ 100 PSIG||325 lbs (147.4kg)||510 lbs (231.3 kg)||1400 lbs (635kg)|
|Air Consumption in CFM at 5 CPM:||.56 CFM at full stroke of 4.9”||.88 CFM at full stroke of 4.9”||1.76 CFM at full stroke of 4.9”|
|Stroke Length||4.9” (125mm)||4.9” (125mm)||4.9” (125mm)|
|Head Height Clearance||0-13” (0-330mm)||0-22” (0-559)||5.5”- 26.5” (140-673mm)|
|Throat Depth||4” (100mm)||6” (152mm)||6” (152mm)|
|Weight||125 lbs (56kg)||155 lbs (70 kg)||210 lbs (95kg)|
|Ambient Temperature||41-122 F (5-50C)||41-122 F (5-50C)||41-122 F (5-50C)|
|PDF Drawing Dimensions links:||DT-3 Drawing (.PDF)||DT-5 Drawing (.PDF)||DT-10 Drawing (.PDF)|
Sonitek Air Presses are cleverly designed to help you reduce the cost of both implementation and actual production in your assembly and pressing operations!
These small compact presses are ideal when precision matters for small crimping, heat sealing, bending, forming, pressing, swaging, riveting, burnishing or any other task that may require the use of small pneumatic presses for your production floor! They take up very little space!
Since 1989, Sonitek has produced high quality innovative and technological advances into the field of secondary assembly operations. Sonitek is the Market Leader for innovative Heat Staking and Sealing Systems and Tooling.
For more information about our air presses and the additional Sonitek products used in assembly and joining operations please contact us today!
Sonitek has a wide variety of solutions for custom tooling/options & application testing.